Discovering, learning and achieving together……
James Cook Learning Trust is committed to providing excellence, we aspire for our academies to be outstanding in all that they do. We want our schools to be well led and staffed by valued teams who provide excellent teaching and care. We believe that by working collaboratively we will enhance the quality of education in our schools and ensure that every child has the skills, knowledge and understanding to be successful as they continue their learning journey.
- Through excellent partnership with our parents and carers, home and school work together to develop well rounded, young people who are keen to learn, understand the need to care for others and to contribute positively to their communities.
- Our academies are exciting places to learn, they are well-resourced and managed through a clear framework of sustainability.
- Our academies are outward facing, we work with others to develop and share our expertise across Middlesbrough and beyond.
- We make a positive difference to the lives of our children and families.
- We value and respect the diversity of our schools and wider community.
- We help and support each other in times of challenge.
- We understand that every decision made is in the best interest of all the children across our schools and Middlesbrough.
- We believe that everybody has the right to succeed with the appropriate support.