Key Stage 2 Lead – The Avenue Primary School
We are able to offer you an exciting professional opportunity which is supported by parents, governors and the local community. The Key Stage 2 Lead will work closely with the Head of School and be a crucial part of the leadership team.
You will be able to offer:
- Dynamic leadership.
- A proven track record of successful leadership and management.
- Expertise to continue to develop the highest standards of teaching and learning.
- A commitment to promoting and developing the inclusive ethos and values of the school
- including maintaining strong partnerships with parents, governors and the community.
- The skills, vision and determination required to secure further improvement for our effective
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Our trust schools benefit from very close working partnerships therefore, the ability to develop strong working relationships through collaboration with other trust colleagues, will be essential to this role.
Administrative Assistant Level 3 – The Avenue Primary School
The administrative assistant is responsible for supporting with the administrative, financial, safeguarding and organisational processes within the school. They will also act as the initial point of contact for parents, visitors and other stakeholders so will be an ambassador for the school and embody the value, vision and ethos of the school in all interactions. They will also form part of the Trust Administrative Team and work in another Trust school up to 2 sessions per week.